Cosplay Connection Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Blessington Pty Limited is the distributor for Singer Australia and the promoter of the “Cosplay Connection” competition.
2. The “Cosplay Connection” competition will be judged and chance plays no part in determining the winners.
3. Entry is open to residents of Australia only. Employees and their immediate families of Blessington Pty Ltd, and their associated ambassadors, agencies (which includes dealer principals but not their staff) and companies connected with this competition are not eligible to enter.
4. To enter participants must create and upload a short video (between 30-120 seconds) according to the competition rules and complete an on-line entry form.
5. Blessington Pty Ltd reserves the right to disqualify any participant who does not adhere to the rules.
6. Entrants in the competition may enter multiple categories.
7. Blessington Pty Ltd reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Blessington Pty Ltd, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions of entry or who has, in the opinion of Blessington Pty Ltd, engaged in conduct in entering the promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the promotion and/or the Blessington Pty Ltd. Blessington Pty Ltd reserves the right to disqualify a winner if they become aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
8. There will be two (2) prize winners who will win one of the following prizes: –
- Best in Show: CP6355M Cosplay Sewing Machine $799 RRP.
- Family Cosplay: 2250 Tradition Sewing Machine $399 RRP.
9. By entering the “Cosplay Connected” competition, you are granting the use of your entry for Blessington Pty Limited to use the entry for advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use. Where possible, Blessington Pty Limited will ensure the entrant and the videographer (if applicable) are tagged in any use on social media.
10. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by Blessington Pty Ltd that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
11. Each valid entry will be judged by a panel of judges and their decision is final.
12. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders Blessington Pty Ltd ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, Blessington Pty Ltd may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any directions given under State Regulation.
13. Blessington Pty Ltd reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual whom Blessington has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Blessington Pty Ltd legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
14. Blessington Pty Ltd and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
15. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of Blessington which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, Blessington reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under State Regulation.
16. All on-line entries become the property of Blessington Pty Ltd. Blessington Pty Ltd collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this competition. Information supplied when lodging your entry will be used by Blessington Pty Ltd to contact you in the event your entry is selected as a finalist or prize winner. No further use of this information will be made without prior consent.
The Promoter is Blessington Pty Ltd, (ABN:71 083 060 271) of 17/167 Prospect Highway, Seven Hills NSW 2147.